Data & Outreach Specialist
- Have an understanding of the current PATINS–ICAM data, the collection methods, purposes, strengths, weaknesses and/or willingness and ability to quickly learn.
- Comprehensively evaluate current data and procedures
- Communicate regularly and collaboratively with PATINS-ICAM staff members.
- Maintain and help implement effective methods of data analysis in regard to all project deliverables and services.
- Assist in the refinement of project deliverables and services as guided by data analysis.
- Assist in the development, implementation, and analysis of student/LEA achievement data as related to project services and deliverables focused on accessible educational materials, assistive technology, and Universal Design for Learning.
- Assist in development and analysis of data specifically associated with the PATINS Accessible Educational Materials (AEM) Grant.
- Generate comprehensive data reports as required by the project Director and the state.
- Assist in the on-going refinement, redirection, and alignment of PATINS-ICAM data with federal regulations and Indiana Dept. of Education priorities.
- Evaluate and understand the history and current PATINS-ICAM outreach efforts.
- Evaluate and understand the structure of professional relationships between PATINS-ICAM and LEA stakeholders, special education cooperatives, Indiana Dept. of Education, and other resource providers in the state.
- Develop and implement on-going innovative strategies to increase awareness and use of PATINS-ICAM services by stakeholders.
- Lead and work collaboratively with other staff on the PATINS eNewsletter.
- Maintain & Update the PATINS website and social media presences, including Facebook Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Create and execute periodic needs assessments.
- Analyze service usage by geographic and content area and formulate strategies accordingly.
- Meet all PATINS Staff meeting and other requirements.
- Maintain required PATINS files, records, and communications.
- Other duties as required by the Director.
July 1, 2018
Learn more & Apply (opens new window)