Preview #PatinsIcam Chat Questions
Before each #PatinsIcam Twitter chat, the questions will be posted in advance for you. Follow #PatinsIcam on Tuesday nights (between September and May) from 8:30 PM to 9:00 PM EST to join.
Topic: Student Case Studies for Accessible Educational Materials (AEM) and Assistive Technology (AT)
- What are the benefits of doing specific case studies when it comes to the implementation of accommodations?
- What are the determining factors in selecting a student as a case study for implementation of AEM & AT?
- What are some ways that you track your student case study, deciding what accommodations may be appropriate & determining if the accommodations are beneficial?
- What are the benefits of doing a case study when it comes to student outcomes?
- How can the results of the case study drive decisions in moving forward for not only your specific student but for all students?