Would You Rather? - Educator Edition
Let’s have a little fun and play the age-old classic, “Would You Rather”. The rules are simple. Pick either the first option or the second option. Then, explain the reason for your choice. You cannot change or combine the options. This is always a popular game with students. You can easily target turn taking, perspective taking, reasoning, and listening skills during the game. There are tons of pre-generated “Would You Rather” questions online for students. I made this Educator Edition just for you. Play this by yourself, with colleagues at lunch, or as an icebreaker at a staff meeting.So, would you rather:
Speaking of Access to Education, the 2019 conference is right around the corner! The session grid is posted and wow! I am excited for all the innovative, amazing speakers coming this year. What I love most about the conference is that we all have the chance to speak one-on-one with leaders in the educational field. It’s an opportunity unlike any other to pick their brains for even more ideas for specific students. Please take a moment to register yourself and a co-worker or two. I hope you enjoyed this quick game. I'd love to know what your top picks are in the comments below!
- Use brand new colored pens or a smart pen (like the LiveScribe 3) to take notes?
- Have a former student send you a heartfelt email or have a current student grasp a tricky concept?
- Start the school day at 5 AM and end early or start at 10 AM and end later in the evening?
- Get educational tips from PATINS TV Youtube Channel or PATINS Pages eNewsletter?
- Connect with other Indiana educators on Facebook or Twitter or Instagram?
- Participate in a webinar or an in-person session?
- Wear jeans every day of the year or… (Actually, nothing compares to that luxury, am I right?).
- Attend Access to Education or the Tech Expo?